• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Posey or Molina

santini1

Honestly?

Molina.

His defensive production blows every other catcher in baseball out of the water. I'd fill offensive holes in other places than the catching position.

I want the best catcher available. 

And dude, I straight up masturbate to Molina's CS%. Beast. 

Personally, I'm waiting for Jett Bandy to reach his potential - 2017?

Tom, there are some pluses to Jett Bandy - great throwing arm, and this year showed power. However, the kid is already 24 and by 2017 he will be 27. That is taking too long. My concern is that it has taken him a long time to move through the ranks, which indicates that he is probably not going to be a star. I could be wrong, but the fact that he has not reached AAA level is a concern. Also, since Benji Molina, our organization's track record in acquiring catching talent and developing catchers makes it difficult for me not to be skeptical.

that point actually makes the argument why posey is the clear choice. he's too good of a hitter to leave at catcher and watch him wear down. that's why they'll move him.

Why would that make him the clear choice? For fantasy baseball, sure. Hell... of course (as long as he keeps his catcher eligibility).

His self-inflicted injury is the main reason he's starting more games at first base.

Better CATCHER?

YADIER -- hands down.

Better offensive guy? Posey.

Yadier is a catcher first and hitter second -- does both relatively well and is natural team leader.

Posey is  a hitter first and is really more of a 1B-C-DH.......not much team leadership quality there but he does lead by example which isn't bad.

OVERALL -- I'd take Yadier.........

well, if it's a 'keeper league' I go with Posey but if I need to win THIS series -- Yadier.

Of course, now it looks like Yadier is out with an oblique strain that may keep out of the rest of the NLCS.

If that's the case, the Cardinals are DONE.

They are simply NOT the same team without Yadier Molina -- check out their record WITH Yadier in the line up and then the games when he was on the DL.

The Cards had fallen into third place behind Pittsburgh and Cincy in mid August when Yadier came back from the DL and quickly went on a run to win the NL Central.