• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Surprise: WH knew of Columbian prostitution & SS

No matter what letter comes after your name, this type of shit infuriates me:

“We were directed at the time . . . to delay the report of the investigation until after the 2012 election,” David Nieland, the lead investigator on the Colombia case for the DHS inspector general’s office, told Senate staffers, according to three people with knowledge of his statement.

Government does something wrong and they cover it up.  Meanwhile they continue to take away civil liberties and there's also that whole civil forfeiture thing:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/10/06/john_oliver_on_civil_forfeiture_with_jeff_goldblum_he_creates_new_law_order.html

When they screw up it's hush hush yet they continue to screw over citizens.  Sad.

No matter what letter comes after your name, this type of shit infuriates me:

“We were directed at the time . . . to delay the report of the investigation until after the 2012 election,” David Nieland, the lead investigator on the Colombia case for the DHS inspector general’s office, told Senate staffers, according to three people with knowledge of his statement.

It should be criminal.  This happens so much.  Us Americans really get ****ed because everything is done around elections.

This is just the way they operate now.  They lie, even knowing the truth will come out at some point but at that point nobody will care about that incident anymore. 

Strange life they live.

i feel like a part of my soul has died because, like everyone else, i know that my elected leaders lie to me constantly and worse yet, think nothing of it.

how in the world did we get to this point?

Government does something wrong and they cover it up.  Meanwhile they continue to take away civil liberties and there's also that whole civil forfeiture thing:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2014/10/06/john_oliver_on_civil_forfeiture_with_jeff_goldblum_he_creates_new_law_order.html

When they screw up it's hush hush yet they continue to screw over citizens.  Sad.

Once we get those Republicans out of the White House, everything will be fine.