• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

NFL Week 6 Thread

I was going to mention that division, but the Raiders are so bad.

All the DEN, SD, KC games will be good.

They way the NFC West used to be the best/toughest division because SEA and SF were the best in the NFC you could argue the AFC West has that with SD and DEN.

Dallas looks pretty damn legit this year so far. Very impressive victory for them today.

Happy with San Diego's win today. Oakland had a lot of adrenaline going into the game..new coach, coming off a bye week, and playing their rival. Oakland plays us tough, I'll take the victory. In years past, that is a game SD would have given away. Rivers with another GOD week. I love Brandon Oliver too. He's a bowling ball back there. If Mathews comes back healthy, we will have a nice two headed running attack. 

I feel bad for Victor Cruz. Any Angels' fan should feel bad for him after he tore his right Patellar tendon. Philly smacked the Giants around. Philly and Dallas will be fun to watch in that division throughout the season.

Dallas looks pretty damn legit this year so far. Very impressive victory for them today.

Happy with San Diego's win today. Oakland had a lot of adrenaline going into the game..new coach, coming off a bye week, and playing their rival. Oakland plays us tough, I'll take the victory. In years past, that is a game SD would have given away. Rivers with another GOD week. I love Brandon Oliver too. He's a bowling ball back there. If Mathews comes back healthy, we will have a nice two headed running attack. 

I feel bad for Victor Cruz. Any Angels' fan should feel bad for him after he tore his right Patellar tendon. Philly smacked the Giants around. Philly and Dallas will be fun to watch in that division throughout the season.

I was just reading on rotoworld that Mathews hasn't even resumed running yet.  He probably won't be back until after the bye, and then since he's rusty he's a lock to commit a fumble that just kills us.

Mathews is average at best and like Glen said he had one good year which was last year.  As much as I wanted to see San Diego lose I give them credit for getting the win which is something they likely wouldn't have done under Norv.  No matter how crappy the Raiders are division games are the hardest to predict and I never consider any division game a given.  I expect the Denver/SD game in a few weeks to come down to the wire and I'm already having flashbacks to their TNF game last year in December.  

Mathews is average, but he is better than Brown. We saw how much of a difference maker he can be when he was huge down the stretch for us last year. I agree with cutting him loose, RB's now a days aren't like they used to be and are easily replaceable...BUT...if he can come back and stay healthy and not fumble, he'll be a nice RB to carry along with Oliver for this season.

Cut him loose in the off-season.

Only the Rams would commit offensive pass interference when they had the ball to the SF 25, and instead of kicking an end of half FG to make it 17-3, they punt and give up an 80 yard TD pass to make it 14-10.

Same fools as always!

This game will belong to SF in the 2nd half.

Edited by Angel Oracle