• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sometimes You Just Run Into a Buzzsaw

I'm late to this thread, just read the article. I too strongly disagree. It's not like we ran into this hotter-than-hell team who we could never have beaten. We absolutely gifted them two games of this series then suffered the inevitable CJ loss in game three. I don't consider that a "buzzsaw" at all, I consider it blowing a series. Worst case scenario we should have gone to KC tied at 1, with a realistic chance to push it to game five back at home. We could - and probably should - have been 2-0 up. I don't want to give credit to the Royals, we screwed it up and gifted them the series.

If the Angels screwed up then so have the Orioles.

Or they are running into a buzz saw.

If the Angels screwed up then so have the Orioles.

Or they are running into a buzz saw.

I haven't watched these games, so I don't really know or care. But whatever has happened in this series has no influence on the past. The Angels gifted a shitty team two games and lost a series. That's not a buzzsaw.

I haven't watched these games, so I don't really know or care. But whatever has happened in this series has no influence on the past. The Angels gifted a shitty team two games and lost a series. That's not a buzzsaw.

Nice to know you have taken so little heed of how the Royals win and then make statements involving that process.

I wouldn't call the Royals shitty, but they're probably the weakest team in the playoffs. I don't think anyone expected Hosmer and Moustakas to carry the offense in the postseason. As exciting as the Royals/A's game was, Kansas took advantage of really poor defensive efforts and then faced a listless Angels team. That's small sample sizes for you.