• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Hope this wasn't Katie

gotbeer

I was in the process of trying to make a funny post about a bunch of old, heavy, nerdy guys trying to buddy up to one of the only active gals on AW.com (which we do here), by saying I was going to join a "typical" women's message board and jump right in about my love of fashion or begonias or hating my co-workers/ best freind, but I realized that 1) I have no idea if women actually have women's interests message boards, 2) If they do, what the hell do women care about, and 3) Are they passive/aggressive bitchy to each other in their message boards like they are in real life.

Ha! I don't have a convertible or a husband either. And yes my horse is bay.

I got a facebook message about 5 or 6 months ago from a friend who said he saw my profile on some dating site.

1. I am not on a dating website

2. He has a live in girlfriend.