• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Was still a good season gang

Trust me, Im crushed by how this has gone.  But I know for myself, my expectations were pretty tempered coming into this season.  The team surpassed my expectations wildly.  The team also overcame some legit adversity to achieve the best record in baseball.  This is terribly disappointing, but after catching my breath and letting myself reflect on the season, I can in all honestly say that this was a good season.  Im hoping that we can acquire some help in the rotation to get excited for next season.  I think we can also be happy that we have caught something of a break with the discovery of Matt Shoemaker.  He seems to be a more then solid mid rotation guy. We'll be back next season. Go Angels. 

I was entertained. Somehow getting to the playoffs seemed like a reach with the pitching staff that left Tempe and then two surprises came forward in Richards and Shoemaker pitching like aces. They were a hell of a season just in themselves and I'm looking forward to them next season taking over the reigns of the rotation and leading the way again.

I expected Richards to have a good season with what he showed at the end of last year. This season he was just unbelievably good. I don't think anyone picked Shoemaker to be the stud he is. So it is all good news for next year having at least 3 sure pitchers in the rotation that can shut down teams.

Guys, over 165 games, it was a GOOD SEASON. No, we didn't win a 5-game series, but we won more than anyone else over the 162 stretch in what was a pretty good division with 3 winning teams. 

I believe this will be the first of many postseasons appearances for Mike Trout and gang. 

There's so much to look forward to heading into 2015 gang.