• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rank these Rock Bands

Zeppelin is my favorite followed closely by the Stones then the Beatles.

The Stones have a lot of really good stuff but for me Zeppelin had more stuff that is at the top end of my favorites list. I liked a lot of the Beatles but the early stuff is way too pop for my taste.

Zeppelin is my favorite followed closely by the Stones then the Beatles.

The Stones have a lot of really good stuff but for me Zeppelin had more stuff that is at the top end of my favorites list. I liked a lot of the Beatles but the early stuff is way too pop for my taste.

Impossible choice.

There are a few Stones songs that are so brilliant when I hear them I wonder how it is even possible to write a song that great.  Almost like they made a deal with the devil or something.

Then you have Jimmy Page who is a freaking genius.

And the Beatles with so much song writing talent it is utterly insane.  Album after album of iconic hits.

If you hold a gun to my head I will say Zeppelin, Beatles, Stones.