• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Defiant Ignorance

101halo

On the way home from the big A tonight I went through a number of stages. Before leaving the ballpark I recall breaking a thunderstick on my knee. All of that cheap thin plastic is tough to break, you know.

I've moved into what I call the defiant ignorance phase. Down 2-0 to a team that hasn't been to the postseason in 29 years? Who cares? How many teams have come back from a 2-0 division series deficit? Don't give a damn.

These guys will make a run at it, and I'll see you all the ballpark game 5.

To misappropriate a phrase from an ex Angel pitcher: "**** it, let's win."

Can the Halos beat the Royals 3 straight? Of course they can. It looks tough with CJ vs Shields but Shields didn't look that good against the A's and Royals bats are not really doing much either. It all comes down to our lineup. If our offense wakes up we could smash them fairly quickly. Personally I don't see that happening. 

Can the Halos beat the Royals 3 straight? Of course they can. It looks tough with CJ vs Shields but Shields didn't look that good against the A's and Royals bats are not really doing much either. It all comes down to our lineup. If our offense wakes up we could smash them fairly quickly. Personally I don't see that happening. 

We aren't the A's. Ventura looked like sh*t against the A's and looked like a Cy Young candidate against us.