• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ALDS Gameday Thread - Angels vs Royals - Game 2

Chimi

Everyone is talking about Hamilton but Shoemaker is the big question mark for me tonight. I still have nightmares about the last time he faced KC. He made them look like the Orioles at batting practice.

I agree with you, but not because he had a poor start the last time he faced them. I'm concerned that his injury will be an issue and it will cause him to have a poor start or he'll have to be replaced after and inning or two because the injury is affecting him.

I don't have any way to watch the game tonight...

Hungover still and exhausted from going to the game last night (couldn't sleep because I was trying to solve all the Angels problems in my head and then our hotel decided 7 am construction noise would be awesome this morning).

Don't want to go to a bar by myself because I'm too tense. Guess I'll listen to the radio and watch this thread. I wish I had Angel friends in San Diego. or cable.

http://www.vipleague.se/

I agree with you, but not because he had a poor start the last time he faced them. I'm concerned that his injury will be an issue and it will cause him to have a poor start or he'll have to be replaced after and inning or two because the injury is affecting him.

I doubt they would consider starting him if he hadn't progressed enough to feel 100% comfortable on the mound. 

I was going to post today about how devastated I was losing game 1.  How I am not confident that Shoemaker is healthy to pitch well and CJ is always a crap shoot and I was very concerned we may not win the series.

Then I read all the posts today and I felt the world was coming to an end.  I think the Angels are in a tough bind and losing game 1 really put our back against the wall.  However we still had the most wins than any team in the MLB so I still think we have a solid chance.  If  Shoe pitches like he did before the injury and CJ pitches like he did when we clinched the division we can still win it in four.

Most on this board has the impression that we would be better off just calling it a season.