• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

We Shoulda Lit Up Darvish

To be fair, DFW/Arlington is more of a baseball town than Anaheim/Orange County.

Here, it's just another attraction comparable to a night at the movies, a day at Disneyland, or a day at the beach.

and not one person has claimed Anaheim is a baseball town. In fact, they've agreed it isn't

Arlingtonians act like we just gangbanged their sister when they hear anybody say arlington isn't a baseball town

it's not like he greatly improved his walk rate over the last couple of months or anything. don't be an idiot.

flute, this is your last warning.  Any more name-calling or being an ass to members will win you a non-paid suspension

startiiiiiiing NOW!

To tell you the truth Darvish has more potential than Kershaw and Strasburg call me crazy or whatever. But he has the best stuff in the game in my opinion.

you're crazy

and that isn't just an "obligatory" respnse

Not everyone in town is a baseball fan but those remarks you made do not represent the majority or even close. I don't know who the hell you talk to in OC to base your comments on but it's pretty funny that you are trying to paint that picture of the Angels fanbase. 

SOP

Are you sure? Maybe it depends on what you consider a good clip. Other than the World Series run in '02, I don't remember a 2M season going back quite a ways pre-Arte.

Are you serious?  Other than during the stadium remodel when a large portion of the cheap seats where blocked off and unavailable the Angels last failed to hit 2 mil in attendance in 1978.   That's full seasons, not the strike shortened seasons.

That tends to happen when you win the World Series.  The fact that attendance has remained high points to Moreno's marketing success.

iirc, we've been in the top 3 in the AL in attendance in every decade.

the 2002 WS title* had nothing to do with that

* Rangers fans - Google "WS title" if this post confused you in any way

"Darvish said following the game that the blister didn't bother him during the start and that he expects to take his next turn in the rotation Friday in Seattle."

http://espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/story/_/id/9145685/yu-darvish-texas-rangers-leaves-start-5-innings-blister

Clearly that Darvish guy doesn't know what he was talking about.

Been there. Have family that lives in Irving. They will even tell you it's not a baseball town. They love their football. And you look at the way their loser fans acted this weekends? Enough said.

Maybe if Hamilton wasn't a total d-bag, the fans wouldn't act like that. You will see...just give it time

All of who? I could care less what the idiot has to say...I was giving an explanation as to why he is being treated in such a way.

Which is why you signed up at a rival team's message board to defend why your fanbase is booing him. Also, why is he an "idiot"? Is it because of something he said?