• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Worst fans

You're a ****in joke, seriously. So because I've been to all these games and instead of speaking from a position of authority I speak from a position of being impartial. What a joke.

Chillax, bud.

Authority? Oh, jeezus. An authoritative super fan.

You said every crowd has been great since 2002 —that is silly. Then you changed your story and acquiesced that one game was a downer. One game? That is why you probably aren't a great judge of crowd intensity. I've been to PO games where the crowd was pretty chill and games where the stadium rocked. No need to take it so personal. I'm not questioning your fandom or your life.

Chillax, bud.

Authority? Oh, jeezus. An authoritative super fan.

You said every crowd has been great since 2002 —that is silly. Then you changed your story and acquiesced that one game was a downer. One game? That is why you probably aren't a great judge of crowd intensity. I've been to PO games where the crowd was pretty chill and games where the stadium rocked. No need to take it so personal. I'm not questioning your fandom or your life.

Authority as in someone who can speak to a situation based on personal experience not authority as in judge, jury, executioner.