• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game 1 Losses Under Scioscia

Chimi

Going back to 2002, where the Angels lost Game 1 of each series, the Angels record in Game 1's up to this point is 2-8.

The only two games that any Scioscia team has won were Game 1 of the ALCS against the White Sox and Game 1 against the Red Sox in the 2009 ALDS.

Not a good track record to always lose Game 1 as many times as the Angels have over the years.

It just seems as if he doesn't have his teams ready to play.  The Angels looked flat going into the playoffs and they just continued where they left off in Seattle.  All we've heard the last couple days is how great they all looked during batting practice and they looked awful tonight.

excluding that year is cherry picking your stats

Cherry picking my stats would make sense if I took out some year in the middle somewhere.  But I'm not.  I'm saying between 2004 and 2014, Scioscia's post season record is 10-20.  He either doesn't have his teams ready to play or it's extreme bad luck.