• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Silver Linings: April 7th, 2013 Edition

Chuck

Hamilton looked a lot better. 3-4 with a double. If he just had gotten one of those hits in his first at bat.

Pujols continues to impress.

Bourjos and Trumbo looking better. Trumbo had just one poor at bat.

Weaver didn't die.

The Angels are headed home to some friendly fans and home cooking.

I thought our hitters did well against a pitcher that dominated the Astros earlier in the week.

Agreed with all the above.

Glad Hamilton started hitting, Trumbo looks like a legit stud with the bat (swinging consistently opposed to just a break out year), and PB's defense is just ridiculous and he is putting up good AB's.

Weaver had a bad outing, and other than that can't really complain about the pitching, but really want to see Richards in the rotation.

They got us tonight like we got them last night. We move on.

Wow, Chuck. I'll just let you own the Silver Linings thread.

2 attempts for me and I just get the snark 50% of the time.

As for the "Silver Lining" part...

Hamilton actually producing is a start.

And Weav's injury not being as bad (reportedly) as first thought, is another one. (I thought it was a bad one)

How about that three of their losses were by one-run? That stuff all evens itself out over time, unless you are the Orioles and thus have the backings of wizardry at your aid.

Yeah I brought this up in another silver linings thread. I agree. 

This will hold true if the bullpen continues to do well, though last night they had the opportunity to keep the game close, but Lowed failed.