• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Playoff Virgins

Lou

With this thread I just realized I don't think I've ever been to a playoff game.

Closest I came was in 2007, I think. I had a ticket to what I remember as game 3 as the Red Sox were killing us. Drove out to the stadium and somehow between parking and walking to the gates lost my ticket. Being a pissed season seat holder that the managing office said they couldn't do anything about I didn't think to phone the others in our seats to simply use their ticket to get in the gates. I went home and drank about the lost ticket and how bad we played to lose.

Ill be attending my first games tonight and tomorrow! I was 10 in 2002, (sorry if it makes you feel old!) and I never got the chance to go in the late 2000's due to school/sports. Im in college now so all my classes are done by the afternoon. I just attended my first hockey playoff game at the Honda Center this year as well, cant wait to be in that type of atmosphere in the Big A!

With this thread I just realized I don't think I've ever been to a playoff game.

Closest I came was in 2007, I think. I had a ticket to what I remember as game 3 as the Red Sox were killing us. Drove out to the stadium and somehow between parking and walking to the gates lost my ticket. Being a pissed season seat holder that the managing office said they couldn't do anything about I didn't think to phone the others in our seats to simply use their ticket to get in the gates. I went home and drank about the lost ticket and how bad we played to lose.

that shocks me. An amazing vibe in thr stadium

This is actually the first play off game I WON'T be at since attending all the home playoff games since '86 through '09.  Just the uncertainty of the time of game vs work obligations.  I know from watching away play off games that I am much more nervous watching at home.  It is SUCH a rush to watch in person and somehow less nerve-wracking.  Envy all you guys....Go Angels!!