• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

In Case Anyone Forgot...

Lou

The entire parking lot will be jammed tonight and not just with the crowd but all of the national news media and television trucks. You must get there very early, it can take up to an hour to get from the Katella off ramp to the stadium entrance or from any surface street. There will be no room for tailgaiting under the A or anywhere else and since it is a playoff the Anaheim PD will be there in force to make sure there are no incidents.

It's going to be a huge party so go early, stay late and soak it all up.

The entire parking lot will be jammed tonight and not just with the crowd but all of the national news media and television trucks. You must get there very early, it can take up to an hour to get from the Katella off ramp to the stadium entrance or from any surface street. There will be no room for tailgaiting under the A or anywhere else and since it is a playoff the Anaheim PD will be there in force to make sure there are no incidents.

It's going to be a huge party so go early, stay late and soak it all up.

how early would you say?

Get there by 530pm.  No one will show up early.   :P

Good idea.  I received an email today that says the following:

Angel Stadium parking lot opens 2.5 hours prior to the start of the scheduled first pitch. No vehicles will be admitted onto the lot before that time.

how early would you say?

In this case at least 2 hours before game time. Like the freeways in the morning there is like a 15 minute window of opportunity between rolling along at a decent speed and being dead stopped in rush hour traffic. So if you think an hour and a half is fine you probably will be stuck in a really long line to get in. Hey, worst case scenario going early is you find a good spot and hang out with a couple thousand other Angels fans waiting for gates to open.

Warning, in the past you cannot get through the front, side or back gates without displaying your tickets.

The question becomes who Sac Bunts first?  Normally, Mike would be the right call but Yost has shown to be a worthy contender, bunting early and often.  I'd feel a whole lot better regarding Mike's chances if Mathis was still on the team.

Holy crap...I was totally F'n around when I posted this one.  Mike was sac-tastic last night.  Tonight, when Calhoun gets on, he's going to have Trout bunt just troll everyone on planet Earth.

Holy crap...I was totally F'n around when I posted this one.  Mike was sac-tastic last night.  Tonight, when Calhoun gets on, he's going to have Trout bunt just troll everyone on planet Earth.

Speaking as somebody who has had plenty of sarcastic comments come back to bite him in the ass...yeah.  

Speaking as somebody who has had plenty of sarcastic comments come back to bite him in the ass...yeah.  

Obviously, the point has been made a few times through the various threads but it just seemed that Mike playing checkers out there instead of chess; reacting and not really thinking ahead.  Aybar is one of your better hitters, a run producer a good amount of the season, and you take the bat of hands so that a rusty Hamilton (.219 .680 OPS since August 1st and only 14 ABs in the last month) can try to be the run producer he hasn't been almost the entire season.   I really try to give Mike the benefit of the doubt due to his overall success and experience but it was questionable even starting him in the first place.  Now, you are going to give up an out and place your bet on an injured, ice-cold hitter who appears to want to be anyplace other then on a baseball field?  This is the playoffs, why are you giving the opposing team a ray of light?  He's being criticized for it today and rightly so.