• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Just so we're clear about something

The Angels are the favorites. The Royals, in particular their running game and nasty threesome in the bullpen, could give the Angels problems, but it would be a significant upset if they take the series.

I'm guessing the Angels win the series in four games, maybe three. Upsets do happen, though.

This on the basis that our Shoemaker is healthy.

If he doesn't pitch well than I would disagree.  In fact, if I wasn't an Angel fan and was a gambler I would seriously look at what odds I can get for the Royals.  If they are good enough it maybe worth the gamble.  The fact is:  Weaver, Wilson, Rasmus and bullpen  is not a good playoff rotation.  A healthy Shoemaker than yes, I would say the Angels are favorites.  

Pointless threads like this are why I try to steer clear of the main board. Especially during times like this.

Some people like to see their own threads on the board. Even if void of anything interesting. I'm glad I found out that the Angels are the favs and upsets happen. 

The Angels are the favorites. The Royals, in particular their running game and nasty threesome in the bullpen, could give the Angels problems, but it would be a significant upset if they take the series.

I'm guessing the Angels win the series in four games, maybe three. Upsets do happen, though.

The Angels are the favorites because they are by far a better team. Beside Alex Gordon, there isn't a player in Kansas City's starting lineup that would start for the Angels. I suppose anything can happen in a best of five series, but usually talent wins out.

The Royals running game looked good against Oakland but keep this in mind, the potential for KC to run themselves out of a game is very high.

As for the Royals bullpen, KC has to be ahead in the 7th inning for them to be a factor. 

Unexpected stuff happens in the playoffs all the time. Much more unlikely stuff than the Angels losing this series happens in the playoffs all the time. Yeah, we're favorites, but a few people are certainly getting overconfident.

1. Baseball is the least likely sport to have upsets.

2. Angels will win all three easily. Royals will be lucky to score one run combined.

Lol@ Nasty Threesome

Before this game even started...I thought the Angels would win it in 5 games.

The Tigers I'll say in 5 (even though they lost)

Nats in 4

Dodgers in 4