• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Meanwhile in Bell Gardens

Blarg

The troubled city of Bell Gardens where former Mayor Oscar Hernandez and his staff all were convicted of misappropriating $6,7 million dollars of public funds, the new mayor Daniel Crespo was shot dead by his wife in a domestic violence dispute Tuesday. No charges have been filed.

http://www.latimes.com/local/crime/la-me-mayor-killed-20141002-story.html

Job opening, polish your resumes everyone!

wife shot him six times but isn't being charged?

Seems like a complex situation, as the mayor and their son were apparently in a physical altercation when he was shot. And who knows how bad that was? Maybe she feared for her son's life? I'm guessing they're still collecting evidence and trying to piece together the story; but I wouldn't be surprised if she's charged with something, just not first degree murder. Edited by Don