• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

TBS Broadcasters

red321

More than once I was trying to figure out what the hell they were talking about. The postgame analysis was terrible as well. Hopefully the Angels sweep the series and we can move quickly to another broadcaster for the ALCS....right? Or does TBS have the ALCS as well?

ALCS is on TBS, NLCS is on FS1.

from: http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/mlb-announces-postseason-plans-various-notable-points.html

-TBS’s broadcast teams are pretty standard. The top team that will call the ALCS and one of the ALDS matchups is Ernie Johnson, Ron Darling, and Cal Ripken, with Matt Winer serving as report. The ALDS-only team is Brian Anderson, Dennis Eckersley, and Joe Simpson, and they’ll be joined by Jaime Maggio  in a reporting role.

Are you going to watch any playoff games?

In years past, I usually wouldn't watch until the World Series if the angels weren't in it

I'll watch some, but when your team loses 7 straight win or go home games (which is appx a 1 in 140 of happening) you tend not to care as much.

I think Ernie Johnson is pretty good but even for these MLB telecasts they should team him with Charles Barkley and the rest of the NBA crew.

Would be more entertaining........

actually, I remember one Monday night game when King Charles was in the booth with the Monday night guys, they weren't showing the booth much on TV and tuned in the game late......I'm half watching/ half listening thinking  -- 'that sounds like Charles Barkley' -- well, it WAS Charles Barkley --- and he did a darned good job as a football analyst !!

so bring on King Charles and the NBA guys for the Halos-KC series!