• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

THE CHOKELAND A's

Blarg

Dunn in his prime had a high obp even though he struck out a ton. It separates him from the Mark Trumbo power hitter that hits like Dunn for a low average but doesn't get on base via the walk. Neither player really fits into a Moneyball equation, Dunn creates his own high market value, Trumbo is the false market that you trade, not aquire.

I'd still rather be playing KC. This series would be too meaningful if it had been us vs. the A's. With our current lack of hitting and the A's pitching we could have expected probably a worse result than what we are currently getting. i guess you never know- maybe facing them would have pumped our guys up, but I wouldn't put money on it. 

Regardless what the Angels do, I'll still always enjoy watching a division rival lose when it matters

I'm sure RAngers, A's and Mariners fans are enjoying this Angels performance as well. And on it goes

The only team I kind of like seeing lose is the Giants.

Rangers, Astros, Angels, Mariners. Makes no real difference.

I thought the Angels might get past the Royals since Shields wouldn't be available till game 3 and it's a lot of those guys first time in the playoffs, but I didn't think they'd win the World Series or get past the ALCS.

Howie would eventually come back to Earth.

Aybar batting 5th?

Hamilton. Well, there's already been 30 threads about him.

Scioscia is also really stubborn about not moving Ianetta up in the order. He has a .879 ops vs lefties and bats ninth vs Vargas?

and obviously no Richards and Skaggs.

Edited by DW711