• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Michael Phelps Racks Up Another Deuce

Lhalo

I just will never understand people who get a boner from driving recklessly on public roads. It annoys me more the older I get. And it's just because they're putting others in danger, I don't care if they're in danger and get hurt because they're idiots. Even worse, they get behind the wheel of a vehicle after drinking, sometimes WAY TOO MUCH, and then decide that's the BEST time to insist on speeding the f*** up like a f***ing idiot? Illogical.

I'll admit, I get behind the wheel after a couple beers from time to time, but sh*t you not I drive more careful than I do when I'm sober, and I have absolutely NO impulse to drive more reckless or be an idiot.

Wow. Look at the big tough guy! Pushing that pedal ALLLL the way down! We're all SO impressed. This stuff is not just stupid, it's pathetic.

This will be fun.

Oh god. F*** off. I'm not even worried. And I'm not going to sit here and act like I call a cab because I had a couple beers for dinner.

Excuse me for being a real person with real life experiences who can, oh look at that, still be a responsible adult after a couple drinks.

12+ years driving, never been in an accident my entire life.

Oh god. F*** off. I'm not even worried. And I'm not going to sit here and act like I call a cab because I had a couple beers for dinner.

Excuse me for being a real person with real life experiences who can, oh look at that, still be a responsible adult after a couple drinks.

i think you only need to be in one to make this apparent to yourself that it's still a bad idea.

You don't have to explain yourself to me, I don't care and you're not the only one.

I just wouldn't have posted that here to this crowd.

A lot of us have had a beer or two for dinner or happy hour and drove safely home.  There is a big difference between a beer or two over a couple of hours compared to a guy who is completely shit faced going twice the speed limit.  He obviously didn't think he was impaired and has some irresponsible friends for letting him drive away, that is if he was around friends while drinking.

This will be fun.

I'd say Brandon made a solid prediction.

I think Cali forgets this is a site that lost a young player and killed another while permanently disabled another to a drunk driving accident.

Anyone that says they drive better or fine after consuming alcohol is a selfish asshole. Rationalizing it as ok is one of the most dbag things I've seen here.

Agree 100%. It doesn't matter how much you've drank before or any other rationalization you can come up with. Alcohol has an immediate effect on your reactions. Claiming anything else is just stupid.