• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Orange County Register: Full workout goes well for Angels' Hamilton

AngelsWin.com

If he's healthy then let him DH. I would rather take a chance on him than on Navarro or Boesch.

This. He can't possibly be worse than either of those two have been. Well, actually, he can be worse because Sosh will probably bat him fifth instead of the 7 or 8 slot where the others would hit and where Josh belongs until he can prove otherwise.

Edited by gurn67

All the workouts in the world will not help him recognize the hitting zone. That's his problem, the inability to lay off breaking pitches out of the zone.

You watched enough of the games to know that when he came back from his two mental days off he was laying off those pitches.

Probably 5th vs RHP and 6th vs LHP

Exactly this. It wouldn't surprise me if Mike really eased him back and hit him 7th behind Aybar (5th) and Freese (6th) but in front of Ianetta. Say what you will about Josh, but batting him in the bottom third of our lineup really stretches it out.

Edited by Stradling

Exactly this. It wouldn't surprise me if Mike really eased him back and hit him 7th behind Aybar (5th) and Freese (6th) but in front of Ianetta. Say what you will about Josh, but batting him in the bottom third of our lineup really stretches it out.

He should offer more than Navarro, but I do wish he'd be the DH with Cowgill in the OF. The team's defense is just better overall in that scenario...plus, he doesn't have to focus on fielding/throwing with whatever his ailment was. He just needs to swing the bat and run the bases

He should offer more than Navarro, but I do wish he'd be the DH with Cowgill in the OF. The team's defense is just better overall in that scenario...plus, he doesn't have to focus on fielding/throwing with whatever his ailment was. He just needs to swing the bat and run the bases

This is what I think we will see.