• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Modern Family Director live tweets terrible airplane passenger

nate

How people instead of saying something to the person's face instead just puts it up on social networking. The safe way out.

It's like when people take a picture of a dog locked up in a car and says, "someone should call the cops on this person!"

Social networking pet peeve of mine

I get what you are saying, but IMO its different in a plane.  You have no where to go, there are no cops, and you can easily escalate a situation, *potentiall* putting hundreds of lives at stake.

Liveblogging it may not be your style, but I'd hardly call it "pussificiation"

yeah, i think on an enclosed place like a plane with a rowdy drunk, your options are pretty limited. best to leave it to the flight crew to handle. the best thing you can do is make sure the flight crew is aware of what's going on.

speaking of drunks on a plane, where in the world is stickboy these days?

• 4 weeks later...

yeah, i think on an enclosed place like a plane with a rowdy drunk, your options are pretty limited. best to leave it to the flight crew to handle. the best thing you can do is make sure the flight crew is aware of what's going on.

speaking of drunks on a plane, where in the world is stickboy these days?

Please pick up a better router. I can't get internet for shit in your attic.

It will all be returned once I'm done with my "project." By the way I finished the last of the milk while you were at work. Can you run out, and grab some so I'll have it for my cereal tomorrow afternoon?

Edited by st1ckboy

If it tastes anything like your Friday night's soy milk, and lettuce soup smells I'll take a pass. I will say though it was pretty amazing how on Wednesday the yard weeds, and Styrofoam peanut casserole you made almost resembled real food.

people vastly underrate the nutritional value of styrofoam peanuts. after all, they're not called "peanuts" on accident. 

and just a heads up - tomorrow night's dinner will be cheeseburgers. instead of buns we're using rice cakes, instead of burgers we're using kale chips (for some reason, they turn brown when you leave them on a plate in the kitchen window long enough), and instead of cheese we're using cashews ground up in the vita-mix to make a cheese-like goo. i can hardly wait to share these with you!

and since i've given up soda, we'll be drinking homemade V8.

6:00 - don't be late.