• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ALCS Tickets

ispy45

I'm over it.  I don't want to sit in the view level or the far away seats under the overhang (200-205, 230-235) ,and I don't want to spend $100 a ticket.

Womp Womp

Seems like there were a ton more field seats when the DS tix went on sale.

I hear you, prices are high that's for sure.  I almost didn't pull the trigger.  There was a single available in F113 but they wanted $247, I thought that was ridiculous so I went to lower view.

They keep the fees and will credit back the ticket cost.

Have game 1 and 6 do not let me down Angels! Or you can win in 5 and I will be o.k. with that  :)

So you know games 1 & 2 are scheduled for a Friday and Saturday as well as Games 6 & 7. Think they will be all night games.

Were going to be facing Detroit or Baltimore.  So I dont see any scenario where we start after 5:30 at the latest.

I don't think it matters who is playing.  Even if it was another west coast team the TV times for ALCS and NLCS are still locked in stone and the games wouldn't be any later.  If things match last year...

There's 5:07PM game start every day except friday when it's 5:37PM

On Saturday, Tuesday, and Wednesday there's also an early game at 1:07PM

Just checked and it says tickets are currently not available online. Last night there were still thousands available for each of the ALCS games, so I wonder if they're just switching over to general public sales and have pulled them down temporarily.