• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

American exceptionalism!

Jay

Back in the good ol' days when Obama was the messiah, the AW libs used to love to imply we were racists when we disagreed with him. Nowadays not so much.

Back in the good ol' days when Bush was the great uniter, the cons used to love to imply we were non-patriots when we disagreed with him. Nowadays not so much.

Red=Blue. Con poop as a group stinks as much as anybody else's.

Pitbulls owned by our neighbors are a threat.  These Islamic extremists are halfway across the globe and do not represent a people.

Comparing people to dogs is a bad job anyway.

There are also many here who are plotting murder and mayhem. The intelligence and Homeland security agencies are doing a pretty good job so far of preventing a catastrophe.

I don't remember that but if that did happen Jay, it was probably just one or two posters who don't post here anymore. There's always been crap that comes from both sides. That would be like someone else saying that AW cons used to think Obama was a muslim.

I'm sure anyone who came in here and suggested Obama was a Muslim was instantly labeled as a racist, bigot, and xenophobe.

I'm sure anyone who came in here and suggested Obama was a Muslim was instantly labeled as a racist, bigot, and xenophobe.

... and correctly so.

Oh, wait. Nevermind. That is a great point, especially so due to the fact that he's recently been exposed as a Muslim after such a lengthy cover up.

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

Edited by RallyMo

Haha, there it is!

I get that you apparently think that I'm painting with some sort of broad brush that labels people as racists, bigots or xenophobe, but...

Honestly, could you please explain how suggesting that he was a Muslim in a suspicious and condemning manner when he's not one isn't at least worthy of being labeled one of the three things you listed? I'm sure you remember the tone of such accusations, right. The jist was that he was a Muslim wolf in Christian clothing. He's turned out to be nothing more than the same thing we'd already had for years, which you very likely voted for when it had the last name "Bush."

So, moving past "there it is!" please enlighten me re: the mindset of people that were doing what you described in the alarmist fashion that they did it in.

I am genuinely interested in what you have to say.

Edited by RallyMo

If this is what you meant earlier when you said anyone that criticized Obama was labeled a racist then they would be correct. Criticizing would be saying he does a terrible job at the economy for x,y,z reasons, labeling him as a Muslim for bullshit reasons is just straight ignorant.

Sounds like you need to read the definition on criticizm again

If this is what you meant earlier when you said anyone that criticized Obama was labeled a racist then they would be correct. Criticizing would be saying he does a terrible job at the economy for x,y,z reasons, labeling him as a Muslim for bullshit reasons is just straight ignorant.

Sounds like you need to read the definition on criticizm again

I looked, I couldn't find one:     

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/criticizm?s=t

Pitbulls owned by our neighbors are a threat.  These Islamic extremists are halfway across the globe and do not represent a people.

Comparing people to dogs is a bad job anyway.

no offense, nate, but i think it's kind of naive to think these extremists are "only" half a world away from us. we saw that there were plenty (albeit a small number) of them looking to create carnage in australia last week. there's every reason to believe they could have people on the ground here already. we should know this after how 9/11 was pulled off with guys here months ahead of time taking flight classes.

no offense, nate, but i think it's kind of naive to think these extremists are "only" half a world away from us. we saw that there were plenty (albeit a small number) of them looking to create carnage in australia last week. there's every reason to believe they could have people on the ground here already. we should know this after how 9/11 was pulled off with guys here months ahead of time taking flight classes.

Again Tank, I expect you are ready to invade North Korea and China as well right?  They are a huge threat to us.

How about Russia?