• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I actually like the Athletics, but...

Angelsjunky

Actually, the third-worst-case scenario for the playoffs is the As beating us and then losing to the Dodgers in the WS.  The worst-case is us not advancing out of the ALDS.  Second-worst is us losing to the Dodgers in the WS.

This x1000.

I've said it before. Dodger fans would be insufferable if the Dogs beat the Angels in the WS. They would merely be extremely annoying if the Dodgers beat someone else in the WS.

This x1000.

I've said it before. Dodger fans would be insufferable if the Dogs beat the Angels in the WS. They would merely be extremely annoying if the Dodgers beat someone else in the WS.

true, but imagine how insufferable we can be if we beat them

Edited by Lou

Anyone that says Oakland isn't a threat is delusional.  Losing to them would be second only losing to the dogs in the WS. 

I also think it's funny how the Beanies keep bringing up Beane "haters" every time they discuss the A's.  

Agreed on losing to dodgers. Losing to is will suck but whatever.

I find it funny when people make a statement that will obviously be taken like a troll. Then the same people get offended when they get shit on because of it and act as if they are more sophisticated fans. I find these people to have the least amount of fun with baseball as entertainment. Even less than those who hate everything because they at least are happy being miserable.

It actually doesn't sound like your nightmare scenario, it sounds like your "oh well if we can't win it, I'd rather have these guys than anyone else" scenario.

The A's need to be crushed.  Baseball is a game of psychology as much as anything, and they need to lose faith in their ability to win.  Losing to KC is the best case scenario for the long-term in dealing with the green and yellow uglies.

Agreed on losing to dodgers. Losing to is will suck but whatever.

I find it funny when people make a statement that will obviously be taken like a troll. Then the same people get offended when they get shit on because of it and act as if they are more sophisticated fans. I find these people to have the least amount of fun with baseball as entertainment. Even less than those who hate everything because they at least are happy being miserable.

ummm, what?

It actually doesn't sound like your nightmare scenario, it sounds like your "oh well if we can't win it, I'd rather have these guys than anyone else" scenario.

The A's need to be crushed.  Baseball is a game of psychology as much as anything, and they need to lose faith in their ability to win.  Losing to KC is the best case scenario for the long-term in dealing with the green and yellow uglies.

THIS. I can step away from this thread now.