• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

KC or OAK ?

MVTrout

KC have been winning with their 7th - 9th inning pen set up.

Herrera, 1.41 ERA (70 IP)

Davis, 1.00 ERA (72 IP)

Holland, 1.44 ERA (62 IP)

The Royals have essentially created a 6 inning game. If they are in the lead, it will be very tough to get past these 3 guys. At least playing the A's, if the Angels are down late in the game I will feel confident they can take the lead. Not so much with the Royals.

Each team poses a different challenge to us. With Oakland their offense is lacking but their pitching is great. If one of our pitchers were to have a bad inning that could be game over. Not sure i trust this rotation in the playoffs that much.

KC has been playing good lately and is capable of scoring. Shields and Duffy are a nice 1-2 and Vargas pitched well against us earlier this year but has struggled in his last couple. I think I rather face KC just due to Oakland's rotation but both would be tough.

Like said previously, I'm glad we don't have to play Seattle. I was actually hoping for an Oakland win today. Seattle has basically owned us this season.

Its funny how people consider the wild card game playoffs. And how the shirts say postseason.

Yeah you get to play a game 163 to determine if you MAKE it to the playoffs. Sounds like a real grind.

I agree .... WC game only determines which team makes the playoffs.

Playoffs is plural ... meaning more than one game.

Edited by Troll Daddy

We can beat the A's. We proved that all season. But the thing that causes concern is that if their offense fires back up, winning 2-0, like we did against Samardzija at home or in extra innings against Lester in that same series, is a lot harder. It can be done though. If they win the WC by the skin of their teeth and they are still playing like they have all month, i say we throw LeBlanc out there. he almost no-hit them last week.