• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

KC or OAK ?

MVTrout

Leaning towards the A's, though I don't mind either. KC has zero power in their lineup so they need to string a ton of hits together to put up runs. A's, despite their super rotation, have been of the worst teams in baseball this entire 2nd half. 15-30 their last 45 games. They've been playing incredibly bad baseball for weeks now

Oakland.........KC has played some great baseball down the stretch and in the second half generally.......

the A's have been tanking for five weeks plus now and pretty much have barely avoided a total collapse out of the playoffs.

only an M's mini-melt down in that series at Toronto prevented the M's from over-taking the A's -- King Felix's getting bombed in that start in Toronto last week is the reason they're not either headed to the playoffs today or at least in a one game playoff to BE the second Wild Card team with the A's.

KC has a dangerous young team and a great bull pen.

Thoughlay Lester and Gray can be very tough I would still rather play Oak. Their offense is as non existent as the Angels but their defense is very suspect. The Royals have some pesky hitters, a ton of speed and a very tough pen. The Halos match up much better with Oakland. That said, the Angels will win in four games.

I'm torn. Even with the playoffs on the line and Martinez pitching, the A's barely strung together a win today. Would have been a 2 run game if not for Texas' errors in the 9th. 

Also, in the second half, our shaky pitching has succeeded quite well against the A's. Also, KC has a better bullpen and their offense knocked Shoe around pretty good. 

That said, I actually like KC and hate Oakland. So i'd rather just have Oakland knocked out for once and for all. I don't trust this collapse. It's an irrational emotion. But I'd rather see them lose the WC. 

KC

Oakland's rotation is scary. Plus, as others have said, I would be much more pissed if the Angels lost to the A's in the ALDS than if they lost to the Royals. KC is a great story this season and will be the team I root for if they make it past the ALDS.