• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GameDay Thread 9/26/14 Angels @ M's

2002_halos_II

Old news now--- but O's lost today so Angels have clinched home field advantage all through the playoffs........

so, Halos playing for 100 wins now......I thought M's were eliminated?

Aren't the A's and Royals in?  And Royals are still battling Detroit for AL Central and Detroit has clinched a playoff spot.

How long does Weaver pitch tonight?

I'd pull him the fourth inning ---

MLB tonight just said Cano is MVP candidate and says Cory Kluber is Cy Young candidate.

Trout and Weaver in my book. Oh well.

as for NL Cy Young and MVP -- ONE GUY.  Kershaw. No doubt about it. The game he had the other night vs. SF Giants was about as good as it gets for a pitcher ---hitting, fielding and pitching.

MLB tonight just said Cano is MVP candidate and says Cory Kluber is Cy Young candidate.

as for NL Cy Young and MVP -- ONE GUY.  Kershaw. No doubt about it. The game he had the other night vs. SF Giants was about as good as it gets for a pitcher ---hitting, fielding and pitching.

Weaver won't even finish in the top 5.

Weaver tuning things up before the big games

I'm overly critical of Weaver admittedly but I don't trust him anymore. He's just not even close to the same pitcher he once was. He has the heart to be sure but the talent is fading fast.

This rotations is just...ugh. Really hope the offense steps up in the playoffs. Otherwise it's going to be 3 and out.

I'm overly critical of Weaver admittedly but I don't trust him anymore. He's just not even close to the same pitcher he once was. He has the heart to be sure but the talent is fading fast.

This rotations is just...ugh. Really hope the offense steps up in the playoffs. Otherwise it's going to be 3 and out.

I agree. In no way would I throw in the towel yet as all these pitchers have had streaks of being awesome. They can still do that in the post season.

THere is no way that Weaver even belongs in the discussion for Cy Young. It's Kluber or Felix...and after his start tonight, I'd say Kluber should be the favorite

Yeah --  Cy Young stuff -- Weaver is 18-8 -- he deserves to be in the discussion......

but it's King Felix's to lose and Kluber may have just taken it from him today.

I think the vote winds up:   Kluber in a close vote win, King Felix second, Weaver a distant third or fourth either just in front of or behind Chris Sale of the ChiSox.