• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Just in case of an Angels/Dodgers World Series

fan_since79

If I get shanked by a fat Latino with a teardrop tattoo who keeps pulling the edges of his XXXL Gagne Jersey while his 19 year old wife and 8 kids watch in the Stabbez Ravine parking lot in the World Series?

I would make sure whoever witnessed it would tell the story on here for the laughs. "His last words were 'please, please, just go check to see if he's driving a maroon mid-90's Toyota Previa, and let the guys know.'"

This is really really good.

21 wins for Kershaw despite missing a month to start the season is beyond filthy. That and a microscopic ERA and WHIP!

Filthiest stat has to be 24 QS's out of 27.

Guy is as automatic as they come.

Didn't the Cards beat him twice in the post season last year...?  As much as I'd love to see the Dogs come out of the NL - I don't see it happening...

Exactly what I'm counting on.

As amazing as Kershaw is, I have a feeling that Game 1 is going to be ugly for him. The rest is history.

Yeah, I believe Kershaw will be on about 8 days rest for Game 1. The longer lay-off could be an issue versus a team he has struggled against in the past. Or maybe not, Kershaw's the best for a reason.

If I get shanked by a fat Latino with a teardrop tattoo who keeps pulling the edges of his XXXL Gagne Jersey while his 19 year old wife and 8 kids watch in the Stabbez Ravine parking lot in the World Series?

I would make sure whoever witnessed it would tell the story on here for the laughs. "His last words were 'please, please, just go check to see if he's driving a maroon mid-90's Toyota Previa, and let the guys know.'"

You forgot to mention the primer painted hood and the missing bumper.

I think you mean Nissan Altima.