• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Another Cuban defector...

floplag

I don't mean to be rude but I have no idea who or what you are talking about? Are you saying that there is a new defector that teams are looking at or that these aren't really defectors, but rather players that the government are allowing to come play, but are calling them defectors?

I think it's more the huge contracts these guys are getting now that is causing more guys to try and defect. If you knew you had millions of dollars waiting for you somewhere, you would do what you could do to get to it. Same goes for Asian players. There is too much money to be made by coming here. Only difference is the Asian players don't have to go seek asylum somewhere beforehand.