• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Official Website: Hamilton, Shoemaker remain iffy for ALDS

AngelsWin.com

Getting HFA allows them to pitch Nibs in game 2 at home, and Weaver in games 1 and 5 at home.

Just focus on getting HFA, and hope that Nibs isn't Nibs at home.

No 3 man rotation if Shoemaker can't pitch, that takes away the second home start from a guy (Weave) who is almost automatic at home.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Didn't  Kevin Appier start game 6 and go 5 good innings. I remember  him swearing at Scioscia when he got the hook. He wanted to stay in. Dude had heart.

No.

He started Game 2 and gave up 5 ER in 2 IP. Then went 4 good innings before imploding in the 5th in game 6.

He may have had heart but he sucked balls.

This is where finishing with the best record should help in the ALDS. Best case scenario IMO would be playing KC, who really only have 1 very good pitcher. If Shoemaker isn't ready to go in the ALDS, I still think the Angels could squeak through against KC and then hopefully get Shoe back for the ALCS.

This,

Especially if KC burns Shields to win the wild card game. 

Getting HFA allows them to pitch Nibs in game 2 at home, and Weaver in games 1 and 5 at home.

No 3 man rotation if Shoemaker can't pitch, that takes away the second home start from a guy (Weave) who is almost automatic at home.

Who do you pitch in Game 4 if Nibs and Hector get bombed and we're facing elimination? Assuming Shoemaker can't pitch.

Who do you pitch in Game 4 if Nibs and Hector get bombed and we're facing elimination? Assuming Shoemaker can't pitch.

Weaver on 3 days rest, it' s not a good idea but................... 

Right now, I might bet on Rasmus and the bullpen....but if LeBlanc is good tonite, dunno....

Josh has the ability to change a series with is bat.  If he performs similarly to how he has of late, then he is no different than Navarro, Boesch, Cowgill, or anyone else the halos could throw in the OF.  If by some off chance he heats up, he is way better than the best of what any of those guys could give you.  

I just don't see how Shoe is going to be ready.  

Was that the game where GA got pinkeye?

Good lord that was a disaster.

yup. I was at that game. Bases loaded with 2 outs in an early inning and Willits came up. I believe he popped out. And to be fair, GA started that game and came out after his first AB i believe, because he basically couldn't see out of one eye. So it's not like Willits started in the clean-up spot. But still. Jesus.

I think that was also the year that Kotchman got mono right at the end of the season? Or maybe I'm mixing bizarre playoff injuries/sicknesses up.

Edited by WallyWorld

yup. I was at that game. Bases loaded with 2 outs in an early inning and Willits came up. I believe he popped out. And to be fair, GA started that game and came out after his first AB i believe, because he basically couldn't see out of one eye. So it's not like Willits started in the clean-up spot. But still. Jesus.

I think that was also the year that Kotchman got mono right at the end of the season? Or maybe I'm mixing bizarre playoff injuries/sicknesses up.

I was in Vegas watching that.

GA's face looked hideous.

Don't we have HFA for the ALDS?