• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tyson Interview

Lhalo

how seriously should we take the ramblings of a guy who's drunk? i don't know much about being drunk but don't you lose an awful lot of your control for things you do and say? it seems to me that anyone who's drunk shouldn't be held highly accountable for whatever they say because they aren't in total control.

i don't know for sure, however. help?

how seriously should we take the ramblings of a guy who's drunk? i don't know much about being drunk but don't you lose an awful lot of your control for things you do and say? it seems to me that anyone who's drunk shouldn't be held highly accountable for whatever they say because they aren't in total control.

i don't know for sure, however. help?

Trying to use intoxication as an excuse for bad behavior or regrettable words is a pathetic cop out and further proof of asshat status.

I could argue you despise him because of the Jesus movie and the argument would have just as much basis.

My only point was that Gibson is still a pariah (right or wrong) but Tyson is totally popular. It makes no sense to me.

I get what you're saying, but the issue isn't that Gibson is a pariah, it's that Tyson gets the pass. Screw them both.

Trying to use intoxication as an excuse for bad behavior or regrettable words is a pathetic cop out and further proof of asshat status.

I'm not sure why you need to call me an asshat, nor am I trying to make excuses for Gibson. I'm asking for info because my impression of what is said when someone is drunk is that it isn't terribly reliable. I don't have my own experiences to go from in this area. If you can't help answer the question, then go pound sand and leave the name calling for when I truly deserve it.

I get what you're saying, but the issue isn't that Gibson is a pariah, it's that Tyson gets the pass. Screw them both.

Well for me it kind of shows what can be forgiven in Hollywood and what can't.  I still remember how several of the stars of The Hangover refused to work with Gibson in the second movie yet seeming had absolutely zero issue working with a rapist.

I'm not sure why you need to call me an asshat, nor am I trying to make excuses for Gibson. I'm asking for info because my impression of what is said when someone is drunk is that it isn't terribly reliable. I don't have my own experiences to go from in this area. If you can't help answer the question, then go pound sand and leave the name calling for when I truly deserve it.

You misunderstood me. I assume you to be a non-drinker and one who doesn't often associate with a drunken crowd. I was just giving my opinion of people who would use that excuse.