• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

These Stats Say the World Series Matchup Will Be...

Ray McKigney

Whenever the experts and talking heads, etc. start making predictions about the Angels doing anything in October it makes me nervous, because time after time, they're just wrong.  Personally, I'd rather the Angels be declared as being over-rated and just fly under the radar.

Whenever the experts and talking heads, etc. start making predictions about the Angels doing anything in October it makes me nervous, because time after time, they're just wrong.  Personally, I'd rather the Angels be declared as being over-rated and just fly under the radar.

I feel the same way which is why I was a bit hesitant to post it. I figured what the hell though, maybe for once in my life I can get over silly superstitions and just hope for the best. 

Ray, I'm not superstitious at all, and my thoughts are based on my perception.  I really feel like the s- called-experts get it wrong most of the time.

And... to be clear... I don't fault you for posting that.  Just making a comment.

Edited by True Grich

Ray, I'm not superstitious at all, and my thoughts are based on my perception.  I really feel like the s- called-experts get it wrong most of the time.

And... to be clear... I don't fault you for posting that.  Just making a comment.

I am superstitious though. Which is why I was reluctant to post it. I don't want to end up faulting myself for posting it if they lose.  

My thoughts about this are tempered by my days closely following the Atlanta Braves, who throughout the 1990s and beyond were tagged with the "best team in baseball" label almost every season. Fourteen straight division titles, one World Series trophy.

Dodgers have a terrible bullpen, they better hope someone step up, otherwise the non kershaw starts are roller coaster, with that said, I think they are the best team in nl because of kershaw, they have hitters, kemp has been great, agin, puig and Gordon are good. Hanley can be an X factor. Their weakness is really the bullpen

Dodgers have a terrible bullpen, they better hope someone step up, otherwise the non kershaw starts are roller coaster, with that said, I think they are the best team in nl because of kershaw, they have hitters, kemp has been great, agin, puig and Gordon are good. Hanley can be an X factor. Their weakness is really the bullpen

Ill go as far as saying as they're the best NL team in the west. The Cardinals and Nats both will put a beating on them and There's no way they avoid both. In fact they will Almost certainly have to face both. I doubt they make it past the first round.

Edited by SoCALkid