• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Taco Johns

Stradling

Well my dad raised us in OC after he was raised in Iowa. He's only lived in ND for about 7 years. MT, you would like him, he's a man of faith and he's an ordained minister. My brother and I will be able to take better care of him than my sister, who also lives out here. By the way, this place is beautiful.

Yeah, Valley City and the area around Theodore Roosevelt National Park are about the only two places in North Dakota that I think are nice.  By the way, the area I live in Montana is more like North Dakota.

If you like mediocre food that makes taco bell seem like authentic mexican food then have at it.  Valley City ND eh?  What are you doing there?  You are about seven hours from me.

Referring to Taco John's as mediocre is an insult to all the food establishments out there that actually take the time and effort to bring their food up to the status of mediocre. 

As a matter of principle, I have not and will not ever enter a Runza. I'm arguably offended by Runza more than I am by Taco John's. First of all, cabbage should not be involved with fast food. Second, I can not trust the decision making process of anyone who names a dining establishment something very phonetically similar to a gastro-intestinal issue.

i feel the same way about Ryan's all you can eat buffet. my F-I-L loved eating there. man, their food blows. that was the only thing i didn't like about nebraska.

Well my dad raised us in OC after he was raised in Iowa. He's only lived in ND for about 7 years. MT, you would like him, he's a man of faith and he's an ordained minister. My brother and I will be able to take better care of him than my sister, who also lives out here. By the way, this place is beautiful.

Oh okay, I guess it's not too bad then.  Hopefully not. 

Los Paisa.  It is actually in Brown Deer, just north of Milwaukee.  About 10 minutes from here.

There is also a chain called La Chimenea that is decent.  Nothing special, like Acapulco.

For you So Cal people, there is a restaurant in Arcadia called Paco's that is spectacular.  It is on Foothill Blvd and 1st Ave, right off the 210 at the Santa Anita exit.  It is pricey but worth it.

Los Paisa.  It is actually in Brown Deer, just north of Milwaukee.  About 10 minutes from here.

There is also a chain called La Chimenea that is decent.  Nothing special, like Acapulco.

For you So Cal people, there is a restaurant in Arcadia called Paco's that is spectacular.  It is on Foothill Blvd and 1st Ave, right off the 210 at the Santa Anita exit.  It is pricey but worth it.

I'll have to ask if either of those are where they go. 

You can't tell much difference once you get east of Billings.  West of Billings all the way to Idaho is some of the most beautiful country you will ever see.

If we could have found good schools out there it was our first choice.  Idaho Falls is amazing.