• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Taco Johns

Stradling

If you like mediocre food that makes taco bell seem like authentic mexican food then have at it. Valley City ND eh? What are you doing there? You are about seven hours from me.

Our dad is getting up there in age and decided he'd had enough of the winters in ND, so we came to pack him up and move him to Ca with my brother.

Well hell. I had hopes of something edible. We grew up in Anaheim which is the enter of the universe for Mexican food. Grew up eating all the major regions of Mexican food. My favorites are the Ball Road Region for its home style sides and the Euclid Region for the fresh ingredients. This is not to denigrate the Lincoln, Brookhurst, Harbor or Valley View regions of cuisine. ( I'll show you Eurocentric)

Taco John's is to fast food what herpes is to free love. I hate it thoroughly and am offended by its existence.

Dude. You're in NE, right. You guys have that Hot Pocket fast food place. That place is barely a notch above Taco Johns.

Runza!

It's gross

As a matter of principle, I have not and will not ever enter a Runza. I'm arguably offended by Runza more than I am by Taco John's. First of all, cabbage should not be involved with fast food. Second, I can not trust the decision making process of anyone who names a dining establishment something very phonetically similar to a gastro-intestinal issue.

Well my dad raised us in OC after he was raised in Iowa. He's only lived in ND for about 7 years. MT, you would like him, he's a man of faith and he's an ordained minister. My brother and I will be able to take better care of him than my sister, who also lives out here. By the way, this place is beautiful.

I wish Mexicans would realize how much their food is demanded in other parts of the country. They could make a fortune with authentic Mexican food. My cousin in Wisconsin gladly drives two hours to Milwaukee for what is a step or two better than El Pollo Loco.

There is a small place here that just opened a couple years ago that is really good. I am about 20 minutes from milwaukee