• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

My Prediction

Ok, we are going to the World Series. This year has been storybook, with all the drama like calhoun hurt early, richards emerging, shoemaker coming out of nowhere, burnett-mulder, ernesto to grilli/street, etc etc.

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this because it seems like everyone is expecting dogs or nats in the WS....but i think we play the cards.

And the internet crashes due to the fury of aw.com and cw.com.

Bourjos will ground weakly to 3rd, and mt will call him out...but freese will misplay it and storm will call him out. Pujols will ground into a DP, we'll hate him and cards oracle will be soooo glad he is gone. Next st bat albert will go yard, and cards fans will blast their front office for letting him get away.

Salas will get a one inning win in relief. Aybar get someone out with a hidden ball trick. Trout will steal twice on yadi molina and we will all wonder why he didnt run all year.

And in game 3, here in anaheim, when lackey and bourjos both start...it will melt down the servers.

Im going cards just because no one is noticing them right now (quietly a lot better) and because they always seem to move it up a notch for october.

That and i want the irony. Not a pujols 'fan' (as in im a fan of him as an angel, but hes not a fave), but it would be a great way to bury some ghosts if he could win a ring here...especially against them. That would help us out huge long term.....

True.

I wouldnt be suprised to see us end up in 4th place in this division.

Not sirecting this at anyone in particular, because who could have known, but remember how uneasy everyone felt about a staff with richards (some said skaggs would be better), relying on burnett etc when texas picked up fielder and choo?

Baseball is crazy