• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com 2013 Spring Fanfest Thread

Chuck

Just so everyone is clear on a few things. One is we cannot accept anymore participants at the dinner, the room is at full capacity. Second is that you must hold on to your dinner tickets to get access to Sunday mornings early bird state of the union address with Tim Mead.

What is the bar everyone is going to on Friday night?  I would like to appear in my white coat to appease AIR.

Four Peaks Brewery for dinner, then the Tilted Kilt for late night shenanigans. 

I have a single ticket to the away game vs the A's Saturday at Pheonix Municipal. Section 10 row 7. I think it's either the 4th or 5th row behind the Angels Dugout. $26 is face.

Or a beer or 2 for my GF and me.

Not nearly enough live posting. At least we get comprehensive updates from the percyfest.

Maybe aw should send more board of directors members there.

#wheresthecoverage

Too busy Jeff and well, having too much fun as well. Check Twitter for some updates and pictures. 

Planning for the main event this morning with the board of directors and then it's poolside until 3 PM, when we get to work. 

Tim Salmon is going to be here at 5:00-5:15.... Meet and Greet is at 4:00 ... Be there early folks or you will miss out on the King Fish.