• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ALDS ticket prices

LightTheHalo

I'm not sure if they still do it, but it used to be set up so the team with the best record in each league got to pick which of the two division series they wanted. Back then there used to be a day off in between game 1 and 2 but it's possible they still allow them to pick if they want a night start or day start. Back when the Angels were in the playoffs, from what I remember, they never had day games at the Big A except for game 5 of the ALCS in 2009.

I recall the last Angels ALDS home weekday game was 2004 Game 1 

I can't see why anyone would complain about these prices. Its not like it is $100 to go see the game, you can get two seats to a PLAYOFF game for that price. Bob, the reason you are seeing a half empty stadium is the heat wave. I was there two weeks ago, before it got this hot, and it was a night game, it was still unbearable and I have seats in the 200 section in the shade. If there is one thing So Cal likes it is a winning team. We will be selling out the stadium for the playoffs, don't worry. Oh and if we don't it is because they start a game at 1pm, which is very challenging for most working people to get too.

I guess my complaint is I don't think they will have a capacity crowd at these prices.  Lower View MVP is reasonable at that price but I think everything else should be $5-10 cheaper to ensure a sellout of all games.  Hopefully I am wrong and come Thurs at 10:30 am nothing is left and it was all halo fans who bought.  

Yes but at SSH prices.  Yes I would've paid those prices had I not been a SSH but there are many people who wouldn't pay those prices.  I had many friends asking for me to buy them extras with my SSH presale but when I told them the prices this morning every single 1 of them declined.  The consensus seemed to be they'd be willing to pay $40 to sit in RF MVP.

Edited by halobob

Pricing is ridiculous:

Upper View $31

Upper View All Star/MVP $41

Lower View Box $36

Lower View All Star $41

Lower View MVP $51

Left Field Pavilion $56

Right Field MVP $51

Right Field Pavilion $41

Good luck selling out the stadium at those prices.

I'm sorry, but I find these prices to be very reasonable for playoff baseball. As long as the date and time are reasonable for my work schedule, I may go to a few games.

Go HALOS!!!

Onsale to General Public

Start: Thu, 09/18/14 10:00 AM PDT

Angels.com Insiders

Angels.com Insiders Presale

Start: Wed, 09/17/14 10:00 AM PDT
End: Wed, 09/17/14 10:00 PM PDT

Angels Season Seat Holders

Angels Season Seat Holder Presale

Start: Tue, 09/16/14 09:00 AM PDT
End: Tue, 09/16/14 11:00 PM PDT

Mini Plan/2015 Deposit

Angels Miniplan and 2015 Deposits Presale

Start: Tue, 09/16/14 11:00 AM PDT
End: Tue, 09/16/14 11:00 PM PDT

Only 2 seats left?  They havent even gone on sale to the public yet.  Unless you mean just for the STH sales.

Correct, 2 singles left in the STH/Mini plan sale.  Seems as though they made most of the stadium available though so I don't think they are holding too much back for general onsale.  If anything was held back it appears field allstar, mvp and terrace mvp were held back.  

Correct, 2 singles left in the STH/Mini plan sale.  Seems as though they made most of the stadium available though so I don't think they are holding too much back for general onsale.  If anything was held back it appears field allstar, mvp and terrace mvp were held back.  

Damn though 76 dollars for field all star in the playoffs.  That is a great bargain.

i need to get me some tickets. i'm subscribed as an angels.com insider because i've bought some merchandise off the website before. will they send me an email for the presale?

I just got my Insiders email to purchase ALDS tickets.  The code seems unique and up to 4 tickets per code.  I hope the server does not get slammed @ 10am.