• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Halos cramp up like women

joeywings

This is a serious question, is it really that difficult to stay hydrated? You would think that would be way up on the priority list for a professional athlete on their daily regimen to be the most ready for a game. For a pitcher it would go something like this: Rest, Hydrate, Stretch and Food, maybe not in that order, but it would seem those would be the important things you do to be ready to play the game.

My second thought is thank God it was warm, because those types of injuries during the cold turn into pulled muscles instead of cramps.

It's lovely in Michigan today. High 50s this morning, a few clouds, high of about 68 today. Warming up to 77 by the end of the week. Colors are coming on. Days like today I don't miss LA. 

---Days like pretty much every day last year from Dec-April I missed LA.

Edited by Michifan

Well, you could have been in Denver...where it was 40s Thursday and Friday (and 80s for the next few days). I'm sure the drastic temperature swings are better.

I missed the cold weather, I got into Denver Saturday, and left today. I pack jeans and shorts and never wore the jeans it was too warm.

I like the change in the seasons, but admittedly Denver's that happen day to day would be a bit much for me even.

We have a saying here, "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes."

I've seen it snow (in town) every month but June, July, & August, but I've also seen 70+ every month, & 80+ March-October.

Last snowfall this year was May 12. There were some flurries Thursday night...but it was mostly drizzle.

Yea we were in the shade at the Bronco game and it was perfect. Very nice weather last night at the Rockies game as well.

Yeah, we had one of those "Chamber of Commerce" weekends.

What did you think of Sports Authority Field and Coors Field?

I actually haven't been to Sports Authority (Broncos tix hard to get, not as many concerts as at old Mile High), and haven't been to Coors this year (since they made some changes).

Tell me about it. I'm running a temperature of 101 and I have to walk to my classes in 98 degree weather.

Yay

With a temperature of 101, you sure you should be going anywhere?

A few weeks ago, I was running a 102 and I did not want to leave my bed...except when it got too sweat-soaked and I moved the the couch until that got too sweat-soaked.

With a temperature of 101, you sure you should be going anywhere?

A few weeks ago, I was running a 102 and I did not want to leave my bed...except when it got too sweat-soaked and I moved the the couch until that got too sweat-soaked.

I survived somehow. 

We still managed to lose tonight. 

FML