• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

That swing...

Corona

Hamilton has a great swing. Are we really going to call out each hitters swing every time they get fooled on a pitch? 

I'm not calling him out, just pointing out how bad his plate discipline is right now. He's swinging at awful pitches. Especially in an 0-2 count, there's no excuse for swinging at that.

I'm not calling him out, just pointing out how bad his plate discipline is right now. He's swinging at awful pitches. Especially in an 0-2 count, there's no excuse for swinging at that.

His plate discipline has always been bad.  Just take a look at his numbers over the years on fangraphs in the Plate Discipline section.  I'm guessing he was completely rattled last night.  We need to finish these 2 games left with Texas...hopefully with wins...and let him come to Anaheim where he will be cheered mercilessly.

This is the reason he was called out last year by everyone from Washington to Nolan Ryan for giving away ABs. Its almost like he plans it in his head before he goes to bat that he will flail wildly at te first three pitches regardless of location. God told him to swing, good or bad its part of his plan.

His plate discipline has always been bad.  Just take a look at his numbers over the years on fangraphs in the Plate Discipline section.  I'm guessing he was completely rattled last night.  We need to finish these 2 games left with Texas...hopefully with wins...and let him come to Anaheim where he will be cheered mercilessly.

Actually go ahead and 'guess' that he was completely rattled dating back to about the middle of June last year. Because this .gif is his 'normal' plate appearance.

His plate discipline has always been bad. Just take a look at his numbers over the years on fangraphs in the Plate Discipline section. I'm guessing he was completely rattled last night. We need to finish these 2 games left with Texas...hopefully with wins...and let him come to Anaheim where he will be cheered mercilessly.

I was at the game yesterday and it was brutal. I have been a season ticket holder for the Angels for over 15 years and I've never once heard our stadium cheer or boo anything as loud as they were booing him. The only time I've ever heard our stadium that loud was 2002 when thunder sticks were introduced. There bitterness towards Hamilton would be like our bitterness towards Lackey and Texeria combined, on steroids, times ten. They might not be a baseball town, but they were loud as **** when he was up. What's hilarious was when Ianetta hit the homer, I've never heard a stadium that quiet. Same goes with Trouts RBI double. It was quieter than a moment of silence, it was unreal. It was so quiet I actually second guessed myself for seeing what I saw. I don't know how many games I've been to in my life but that was a first.

This is the reason he was called out last year by everyone from Washington to Nolan Ryan for giving away ABs. Its almost like he plans it in his head before he goes to bat that he will flail wildly at te first three pitches regardless of location. God told him to swing, good or bad its part of his plan.

Well, if that's really the case, he doesn't belong in the cleanup spot.

Lol what a load of crap