• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GameDay Thread - Angels vs. Astros - 9/14/14

Ray McKigney

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calhoun made some nice plays out there - he actually was responsible for the one guy not scoring on that double with two outs.

unfortunately Bedrosian isn't fooling any one and is sort of lucky to get out of the inning with only two runs scored against him.

I thought Calhoun may have had the guy on a double play on that first catch -- good effort on his part -- but the re-play showed the guy got back to first in time -- the runner seemed to dog it a bit to me........

Hopefully, Sosh does not have Bedrosian come back out for the next inning.

Halos need to score about two runs this inning and start chipping away -- this game is winnable.

Hopefully he doesn't have Bedrosian on the postseason roster. The kid is clearly no where near major league ready. May as well get him some reps, but it would be nice if he at least showed some glimmer. I know people have said he has closer's stuff, but I have yet to notice it.

Kenny -- not so bad if you have Terrace level seats or are on the third base line (preferably with Terrace level seats).

otherwise, you're right -- down the right field line in the box seats (where they usually have 'available' seats -- wonder why -- it's just a killer -- can't put on enough sun screen and then in the mid to late afternoon you're kind of looking directly at the sun).

lots of other things for folks to do today -- NFL has pretty much taken over -- people these days plan their Sundays around BBQs w/ NFL games.........(not me -- I pretty much gave up watching NFL football quite some time ago -- but everyone else, it seems, just lives for it each week -- amazing how the NFL has dominated the sports market and the sports advertising dollar).

I've sat in the right field pavilion on a day like this. It was absolutely brutal. We eventually just gave up and left. No amount of cold beer, sun screen and big brimmed hats can help you in that hell.

Hopefully he doesn't have Bedrosian on the postseason roster. The kid is clearly no where near major league ready. May as well get him some reps, but it would be nice if he at least showed some glimmer. I know people have said he has closer's stuff, but I have yet to notice it.

Pretty sure if any of the Sept 1st guys were to be included in the playoffs it's likely Pestano and not one of the guys still wet behind the ears.

this Kuechel guy has pitched very well against the Halos this year.

for some reason, he's one of those pitchers that just seem to have the Halos number.

I am pretty sure he has at least one complete game win against us this year and it was probably a shut out.

he's beaten us and/or had quality starts against us several times this year.

for some reason, he's one of those pitchers that just seem to have the Halos number.

I am pretty sure he has at least one complete game win against us this year and it was probably a shut out.

ahem......

This guy is having his way with the Angels today but they came into this game having hit him pretty well.... .341/.370./507-.877 over 138 at bats as a team.

5.30 ERA Vs the Halos this year entering this game...   Dude is just dealing today.

Edited by Inside Pitch

No he hasn't. He has a 5.3 ERA in 3 previous starts