• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Haren, Santana & Morales

Chuck

I

Definitely wouldn't have helped our cause thus far. If anyone was wondering.

As soon as our 3-5 hitters pull their heads out, this team will win a lot of ball games.

I think it may start pretty quickly once they get this road trip out of the way.  So much media focus on Hamilton's return to Cincy and Texas.  

HR's given up leaderboard:

Haren 4 HRs (one start)

Santana 3 HRs (one start)

Blanton 3 HRs (one start)

Morales hitting .071 no homers.

And Blanton was pitching against the Reds in the worlds smallest baseball stadium. 

DiPoto's starting pitching strategy (flyball pitchers with awesome OF defense) should be good over the course of a season, but there will be some away games in HR parks with HR hitters that will kill us. I was impressed that the games were that close, considering our offense and the miscues in the field and on the basepaths. 

The MotO will heat up and this team will be good, but if we can't stop with the sloppiness we won't be winning the division.

I'm surprised with how well Morse has been hitting so far. He is really starting out hot.

I think that Haren is hurting. It is very unlike him to give up that many runs.  The problem probably stems from last year.

Yeah, I feel bad for the guy. He's one of my favorite pitchers. I loved that he was an Angel (although I wish we still had Skaggs and Corbin) and I think the Angels made a good move letting him go. 

I hope regains his form and continues to be the Dan Haren we are used to (in 2014).

Yeah, I feel bad for the guy. He's one of my favorite pitchers. I loved that he was an Angel (although I wish we still had Skaggs and Corbin) and I think the Angels made a good move letting him go. 

I hope regains his form and continues to be the Dan Haren we are used to (in 2014).

I saw him pitch a couple of times this Spring, he looked absolutely awful except for his cutter.... fastball was awful and he seemed to be missing with everything.

Without his control he will end up grooving a lot of pitches

I agree, I think that this Hamilton to Texas homecoming is hurting the team right now. Hamilton needs to go out there and shut those people up the next two games.

Probably not the time for Hamilton. He is sensitive and is basically disturbed by the boos and Texas knows better than most how to get him out. Also the fact that he would LOVE to quiet the crowd works in Texas' favor because it makes him even less patient at the plate...

Probably not the time for Hamilton. He is sensitive and is basically disturbed by the boos and Texas knows better than most how to get him out. Also the fact that he would LOVE to quiet the crowd works in Texas' favor because it makes him even less patient at the plate...

Agreed, every single at bat today he looked like he wanted the AB to be over as quick as possible so he could go back and hide in the dugout. He knew what was coming and should have been mentally prepared for it, it's not like the Texas fans haven't booed him before...