• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So what is everyone's thoughts on Obama's plan for ISIS?

and you are a bitter, confused, angry old man.  next you will be going off threatening physical harm even though you couldn't punch a hole in a paper bag.

See so you can call me a bitter angry old man but I am not allowed to say the same about you, exactly my point.  Maybe you shouldn't be so special and snarky as you are to people and they will leave you alone.  You are the common denominator.

See so you can call me a bitter angry old man but I am not allowed to say the same about you, exactly my point.  Maybe you shouldn't be so special and snarky as you are to people and they will leave you alone.  You are the common denominator.

Meh, edited by me.  Not worth this Kurt.  If you want to continue this pm me.

Edited by mtangelsfan

That was me and I completely agree.

I think if we can be allies with Egypt and Israel then we can certainly be allies with Iran and Israel.

MT, I'm not quite sure the beef between Iran and the Saudis. Can you give me a brief rundown?

The beef is pretty simple. Leader of the Sunni world vs leader of the Shia world. I've had Saudi military members tell me that they don't give a crap about Israel. Iran and the other Shia nations are the true enemies of both Saudi Arabia and real Islam.

Oh and I am not all rah rah about Obama, whatever words you put in my mouth.  I feel no matter who is POTUS with the state of things in our country you are damned of you do and damned if you don't in this particular situation.  Then again I will tell you POTUS whoever does not run this country anyway.    

Oh and I am not all rah rah about Obama, whatever words you put in my mouth.  I feel no matter who is POTUS with the state of things in our country you are damned of you do and damned if you don't in this particular situation.  Then again I will tell you POTUS whoever does not run this country anyway.    

all too true, the partisan talking heads will always say nay or yea for their guy, but what bothers me more is the public on the matter these days most seem to think Obama is above blame and that if you dare to do so you must be racist

i do fully agree with the statement regarding him not having the real power though.

Thanks flop, someone seeing things my way. I am not an Obama fan but we focus all our attention on him right where the people pulling the strings want us. I am no Obama fan but try and look past why he has a tele-prompter and focus on he is just a puppet.

Edited by Kurt Swanson

We all managed in the last few pages to have a Middle East conversation not including Obama since it was unnecessary. It took you two posts to bring him up. There's the Obama Poll thread made just for you that you should probably stick to.

WTF are you talking about.  This thread is about Obama's plan you goofball.

Opposed to where the people here that accuse you of having no good input, when they are the ones who only focus on what is not their guy tend to miss the boat.

I don't think that is the current trend in the political forum. The party-hacks don't participate here anymore. I don't see much anti or pro Obama stuff these days. Haven't for a while, unless he is specifically the topic of conversation

WTF are you talking about. This thread is about Obama's plan you goofball.

Yet for the past handful of pages no one was talking about Obama nor what we thought of his plan until you randomly brought up how you have a problem with him.

Nate: people get their heads chopped off in Africa

You: blah blah YouTube

Me: YouTube is the difference maker?

You: **** Obama

That's pretty much how it went down

Opposed to where the people here that accuse you of having no good input, when they are the ones who only focus on what is not their guy tend to miss the boat.

i think its a given that the real power lies with the 30-40 year career senators.. if they dont like the pres, they just wait him out.

we need universal term limits so very badly

Hope this isn't too off-topic. John Kerry believes we're NOT at war with ISIS, while the president and the Pentagon believe we ARE at war.

http://time.com/3341270/isis-war-obama-iraq-terrorism-isil/

It would be nice if they got everybody on the same page.

Good article fan but when was the last time any of these guys were on the same page

We aren't set up militarily for many of those places, not all of them are doable.  I'm not for picking and choosing either, but when the opportunity is easily there to stop something awful, we should do so.

Now, if we weren't already set up there to make that sort of mission I may not have been for it.

Sorry MT, that's just too picky and choosey for me to get behind.

Sigh, humanity is the worst.

Well yeah I agree that they would never be a threat in terms of being a superpower. But a threat to our homeland security, that's a different story.

All you need is 20 guys and a rich Saudi to be a threat to homeland security.  They have shown no interest in the US, btw.