• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So what is everyone's thoughts on Obama's plan for ISIS?

same old, same old.  

1.  Make statement of fact

2.  Backs up statement of fact with second post telling somebody to "go watch fox news"

3.  Says they were just joking and that the other person is the jerk because he didn't get the joke.

4.MT says anything he wants about people, you fire back and he runs and cries.  You really think half your garbage is statement of fact or just personal preference?  What I thought. 

where am I running Kurt?  I'm right here tough guy.

Come on dude you will be running soon....come on mods how can he do this waaa waa waaa when you are the biggest abuser of your own flawed personality and call out whomever you want but in reality you are the biggest dick there is(not in your pants) that is. 

Come on dude you will be running soon....come on mods how can he do this waaa waa waaa when you are the biggest abuser of your own flawed personality and call out whomever you want but in reality you are the biggest dick there is(not in your pants) that is. 

and you are a bitter, confused, angry old man.  next you will be going off threatening physical harm even though you couldn't punch a hole in a paper bag.

I think the president is on the right trail. It sucks but nothing will get done if the US doesn't lead

I'd have to disagree.  IMO, I thought that Russia should take care of Syria, and a coalition should take care of Iraq.  Remember, ISIS directly threatened Putin and Russia.  But with all the bantering that Obama has done against Putin, unless Bashir was in imminent threat of defeat, I really think he's going to watch and laugh as we try to win a battle from 3000 miles away.  (and by that I mean this drone battle with no troops on the ground)

I can't bite the hand that feeds me but I will say that the big boys in the region are not sitting idle, although I doubt you see their ground troops cross borders. The relationships are are way too complicated for one country to intervene in another without a credible threat to its border. It would be like us going into Mexico to stop the drug runners and people smugglers.

Who cares if they continue to grow?  They aren't a threat to us.

Is Nate the only voice of sanity in this thread? ISIS wouldn't care about us if we would just GTFO of Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the Emirates, Libya, Sudan, Egypt, Pakistan, Yemen, Afghanistan and god forbid Israel and Palestine. Just who the f*ck do we think we are?

In the mean time we get our rocks off by pissing on the lawns of both China And Russia. The two nuclear powers who are learning to trade without the US Dollar (Google it) in order to send us into economic disaster.

It's time to quit spending money and lives on conflicts half way around the world when we should be focussing on ourselves. Close our international bases and bring our troops home.

everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm not looking for a heated debate but keep in mind that the Middle East didn't do shit about al-qaeda until we led the way. They of course were a threat. One could say that they still are but undoubtably to a much lesser degree.

That's because Al-Queda wasn't a threat to the Middle East. IS is a direct threat to countries like Iran, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey. That is the huge difference between IS and Al-Queda.