• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So what is everyone's thoughts on Obama's plan for ISIS?

IMO, I think it's going to fail miserably.  I look at like this.

You have a huge bee hive that is getting bigger and bigger.  So the solution is to throw rocks at the beehive till the bees disappear.  Sure you may kill a few bees by throwing rocks.  But eventually the bees will get more and more agitated, and will eventually attack the rock thrower.  All the while the beehive will have a few holes in it, but still be growing.

that's a very good example, gb.

i would have preferred to hear barry tell us last night that he had already talked to several coalition partners and that they had worked out details of a plan together.

the fact that we don't have others with us yet is not good and makes his leadership look even worse.

throw in the fact that he said this will not be a quick fix and you're looking at another iraq/afghanistan/vietnam possibility.

He is identifying ISIS as a radical revolutionary group and not representing Islam. We can't go to war with Islam, that would involve nearly a billion people.  

One could argue that ISIS and other groups are the only ones truly representing Islam, whose teachings advocate slaying non-believers and call for establishing a world-wide caliphate, by force if necessary. It's the 90% of Moslems who are the heretics.

so the 2 of you honestly feel that only that demographic can feel that way?  that there is no such thing as a Black Republican.. really?

I hate to break this to you but it isnt racial, its a wealth issue.  If you are in the top 10%, you are likely a Rep

Flop, we are just funnin. 

One could argue that ISIS and other groups are the only ones truly representing Islam, whose teachings advocate slaying non-believers and call for establishing a world-wide caliphate, by force if necessary. It's the 90% of Moslems who are the heretics.

I think it is pretty bad to misspell their name on purpose.

It's "mooslims".

i would have preferred to hear barry tell us last night that he had already talked to several coalition partners and that they had worked out details of a plan together.

the fact that we don't have others with us yet is not good and makes his leadership look even worse.

throw in the fact that he said this will not be a quick fix and you're looking at another iraq/afghanistan/vietnam possibility.

Curious that he didn't name a single coalition partner in his speech.  Come to think of it the speech was pretty thin.  I can't believe he went out of his way to say what we won't do which is use U.S. combat troops.  Why would he take that off the table?

This image of him looks like they photoshopped Obama's head onto someone else's body.

2014-09-11T01-10-59.833Z--1280x720.nbcne

meh, this was a good subject that I thought would have different perspectives from folks with the same and different political leanings.  I know many libs that aren't in favor of this and some cons who are.  So sorry to burst your close minded bubble

You know something, I usually just fun around because we have no control over the whack jobs over there, not alone the whack jobs in our own country. But before you come up with some generalization about who is close minded or not if anyone needs to take the tampon out of their ass it likely is you. There 

You know something, I usually just fun around because we have no control over the whack jobs over there, not alone the whack jobs in our own country. But before you come up with some generalization about who is close minded or not if anyone needs to take the tampon out of their ass it likely is you. There 

same old, same old.  

1.  Make statement of fact

2.  Backs up statement of fact with second post telling somebody to "go watch fox news"

3.  Says they were just joking and that the other person is the jerk because he didn't get the joke.

so the 2 of you honestly feel that only that demographic can feel that way?  that there is no such thing as a Black Republican.. really?

I hate to break this to you but it isnt racial, its a wealth issue.  If you are in the top 10%, you are likely a Rep

Really?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/01/15/business/one-percent-map.html?_r=0

I don't think so