• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Josh Hamilton: 'I'm dying today'

AngelsWin.com

This dude needs to buy a can of Copenhagen and go out to a bar and get laid like old times. That Josh Hamilton was an MVP. 

This Josh Hamilton is a boring decaf drinking neck bearded slob. Get it together. 

Not trying to pile on...well... yes I am since Hamilton's last game September 4th, the Angels have scored:

and 9 runs...that's 50 runs in 10 games...FIFTY!

I don't think that's a co-wink-a-dinky...Hamilton's bad one pitch at bats have stalled potential rallies.

Hamilton must sit...and that doesn't mean giving him the Steve Finely treatment in the playoffs. He's bad. He's a shell. It's Arte's fault. Cut the line...

I just find it amazing how much better we've been without him.  When we signed him, who thought it was possible that it would go this badly, seriously.  The Hamilton signing has been an unmitigated disaster of the Gary Mathews Jr. order( even worse) i mean at this point in October, even if he is healthy, do we start him ? I seriously have my doubts.  Cowgill has been much much better.  The other side of this of course is that Howie will not keep up his current rampage and that has been a big part of this current run explosion. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

To be fair, in terms of our latest offense without him, weve been kicking the shit out of pretty bad teams. Thats got more to do with it.

And facing a bunch of former/possibly future Cy Youngs and top tier pitchers right after the ASB had more to do with that offensive malaise than people wanted to admit.  Offenses go hot and cold and a lot of it has to do with who they are facing at the time.   When it's all said and done the Angels offense is legit, even the numbers with runners on base and in RISP were more of a statistical blip than a true lack of ability.   The Halos currently have a .771 OPS with runners on, and .753 with RISP. 

After all the hand wringing about the offense disappearing in the second half the Halos have now scored 227 runs the second half -- 4th best in the AL and 5th best in MLB.

Not trying to pile on...well... yes I am since Hamilton's last game September 4th, the Angels have scored:

and 9 runs...that's 50 runs in 10 games...FIFTY!

I don't think that's a co-wink-a-dinky...Hamilton's bad one pitch at bats have stalled potential rallies.

Hamilton must sit...and that doesn't mean giving him the Steve Finely treatment in the playoffs. He's bad. He's a shell. It's Arte's fault. Cut the line...

Is that 50 runs in five games?

Josh on Ron Washington…

The excitement he brought,” Hamilton said. “He was always very enthusiastic, always on your side and encouraging, so you always want to play for a guy like that.”

Is that a shot Scioscia?