• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official iWatch Thread

RePLAY

• 1 month later...

Android Wear on the iPhone is probably one of the bigger steps for wearables.  

If Samsung did their thing, instead of trying to copy Apple all the time, then they would have some really nice products.  Problem is, Tizen is no where close to IOS or whatever the smartphone/watch OS is.  And really Tizen is just a modded version of Android that takes forever for them to update.  

• 6 months later...

Those are both stupidly large.

This is a Rouchefoucauld. The thinnest water-resistant watch in the world. Singularly unique, sculptured in design, hand-crafted in Switzerland, and water resistant to three atmospheres. This is *the* sports watch of the '80s. Six thousand, nine hundred and fifty five dollars retail!

Look, it tells time simultaneously in Monte Carlo, Beverly Hills, London, Paris, Rome, and Gstaad.

This is a Rouchefoucauld. The thinnest water-resistant watch in the world. Singularly unique, sculptured in design, hand-crafted in Switzerland, and water resistant to three atmospheres. This is *the* sports watch of the '80s. Six thousand, nine hundred and fifty five dollars retail!

Look, it tells time simultaneously in Monte Carlo, Beverly Hills, London, Paris, Rome, and Gstaad.

in philadelphia, it's worth fifty bucks.

merry new year!

Do you wear women's watches? All watches are kinda big these days. Ever seen a Nixon watch? I don't even wear one of the large Nixon watches. My daily watch is a fitbit surge, which is probably about the size of your apple watch.

I don't own an apple watch. I currently am using a Garmin Vivosmart HR band for my recovery. I just wish it had the multiple alarm funtion like the FitBit but at least it vibrates strong enough to wake me up and won't stop until I turn it off. Reprogramming it every couple hours is a pain in the ass but the FitBit alarm is too weak.

• 1 month later...