• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Weekend Shenanigans: Paper late edition [Part I]

Glad to hear about your anniversary. I can really relate to the haze you wrote about. It was something I dealt with for a year until I met my new wife. I also feel like she was delivered to me from my late wife.

Glad to hear that all is well. 

I haven't had to endure what members of our military have gone through, but I would nearly classify it as a form of PTSD.  It's just the weirdest thing. Life on Mars.  I'm sorry that you had to deal with a similar situation Vladfan, but it brings me some comfort that I'm not the only one who went through the haze.  It is probably common, but at the time, it's the loneliest feeling in the world and you can't imagine things getting better. 

You definitely have a gift for writing. I have enjoyed every one of these, and I have felt your emotions in each one of them - not an easy thing to convey in words, and not everyone can do it. I am definitely a fan of Shenanigans, and although I have missed seeing these for a while I left you alone about it. I knew that you would share with us again when the time was right.

Thanks for not discarding what you had written before, and thanks for taking us along on your journey.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan