• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game Day Predictions - Game #5 - 4/6/13 Angels at Texas

tomsred

Post your predictions here for season game #5, Angels at Texas on 4/6/13.  Game time is set for 1:05 pm PST.  Listed below are the winners from today's game against Texas (4/5/13).

We still had a couple of predictions involving strikeouts for Angel hitters.  As I have noted a few times before, the 2013 rules do not include predicting Angel hitter strikeouts.  The principle reason is that they were an easy stat to predict.  To offset this we added provisions to predict reliever performance, and the ability to achieve 4 point wins.  This added a little more complexity and decision making into the game.

Only a few earned points today, but we did have a good turnout of 57 total predictions.  The 2013 Sccorebard will be updated later this evening.

4 Points, 3 Points, 2 Points

None

1 Point

notalpujols  (Iannetta 1 RBI)

Lawrence  (Iannetta 1 single)

AZMike  (Trout 1 double)

Mark68  (Vargas 4 K's)

AngelsAndRamsFan  (Vargas 2 Walks)

Should you feel that I have made an error, please PM me and I will investigate.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic