• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels ain't won nothing thus far! The wary thread.

DowningRules

I wish other people would do this.

AW is tame compared to a lot of other places. Pretty sure I once read a post on a Dodgers board wishing death on one of their players. And a lot of people agreed with him.

perhaps true.. i dont read others so ill take your word for that, still doesnt make it right on the team that has the best record in the game to have the same kinds of threads though

Obama hasn't flew out to the West Side in a while. DR has been getting bored.

I think you actually refer to the Fundraiser-In-Chief's trip to L.A. threads more than there are actual Fundraiser-In-Chief trip to L.A./traffic threads.

But since you've insisted on bringing the Fundraiser-In-Chief into this thread, I will say that I like the Angels' chances.  I would put money on it that the Fundraiser-In-Chief will be playing golf much sooner than the Angels.

In the unlikely event there's anybody reading this thread who doesn't grasp the concept of the original post, be warned. If the Angels end up in the playoffs, there is an "Ain't won nothing thus far" redux coming with names like Henderson and Moore in it.

I think that shit was already buried in 2002.

Ultimately Lester was brought in to pitch game 1 of the division series, not with the regular season in mind. If the A's end up losing the wild card game it will be a big disaster. Worse than us getting Greinke IMO.

agreed. Grienke was almost a must because of how bad the pitching was falling apart. Oakland was cruising along. And cespedes was probably a lot more valuable than segura and company.